Showcase website creation
A showcase site is a website that presents the products and services of your activity, without selling online. A showcase site therefore aims to provide an online presence to a company, a craftsman, a community and others, in order to acquire contacts, prospects and customers via the internet. It is therefore intended for anyone with a commercial objective but without direct online sales.
When the showcase site presents products but without the possibility of online purchase, we can speak of a catalog site. The showcase site is opposed to the e-commerce site, which sells online. But it is close to the institutional site, which presents professional information without the aim of direct conversion, although the brand image, the acquisition of notoriety are indirect objectives. This particularly concerns associations and communities.
In digital strategy, your website is an essential web marketing tool among your communication media. Like a brochure and depending on your B2B or B2C business sector, it allows you to present your company, your association and your services. Creating a showcase site means being present, being visible on the web and strengthening your brand image and your e reputation with Internet users and your potential customers.
Why create a showcase site?
Creating a showcase site for your business allows you to find new customers on the internet. Depending on the business sector of the company and its objectives, it will make it possible to obtain requests for quotes, contact, phone calls, downloads of documents, etc. 'might not have been able to reach outside of the web.
The Internet now has 37.4 million French Internet users, so there is a good chance that your target customers are browsing the web. In addition, if you have a local or national catchment area, with a good job of content, you will be able to target people in your geographical area of operation or throughout France.
Of course, like any website, a showcase site needs to be optimized for natural referencing, in order to be present on Google queries from Internet users seeking the services of the company. By being on the first page of Google for searches related to the company's services, the showcase site will gain traffic (visits) and therefore contacts.
A showcase site thus allows all companies to broaden their potential as targeted customers. The most obvious illustration of this is tourism. Take the example of a hotel showcase site. Well built, optimized in terms of SEO, this website can be visited from all over the world, and allow to attract a clientele that no other marketing action could have touched, and who would have had no 'physical' means of access the knowledge of the establishment.
A showcase site carries the image of your company, or your association. You know, 'we never have the opportunity twice to give a good impression'. Beautiful images, well-constructed and explanatory texts, will allow you to give a quality visual identity to your company.
Not only is your showcase site the perfect emblem of your company, but it takes care, for you, of presenting your products, accompanied by their sales pitch, at any time of the day and night, anywhere in the world. Any merchant will tell you: in the physical world, the most important thing for a successful business activity is the location of a store.
E-Commerce website creation
E-commerce is the abbreviation for 'electronic commerce', or 'electronic commerce'. It can also be called “online commerce” or even “online store”. An e-commerce site is a web platform (a website) for online sales.
A space where the merchant has the opportunity to exhibit his products and reach a much more targeted audience, especially larger than the one he might find in his real store.
Indeed, thanks to search engines, the main traffic generators, billions of people are likely to find your products, whereas in a real store, you generally only reach an audience restricted by different criteria: (city, town , country, language, etc…).
An online store is therefore the representation of your entire catalog on the Internet, which, provided it is properly configured and optimized, will considerably simplify the work of any merchant by providing all the necessary modules for a better possible prospecting, effective management of the online sale of its products and all the means to build customer loyalty.
Why create an E-Commerce site ?
Are you a merchant and do not see the point of creating an e-commerce site in addition to your store? Yet the web brings multiple opportunities to local businesses. A commercial site represents an extension of their activity and no longer a completely separate service. E-commerce and local commerce unite under the concept of Omnichannel.
Still not convinced ? Here are 5 good reasons to open an e-commerce site in addition to your store !
- Reach new customers
- Create and bring together a community of buyers online
- Generate more store visits
- Increase its catchment area, promote its products nationally
- Increase its overall activity by adding a sales channel
Features & Modules
The functionalities that we carry out for you :
- Product & stock management
- Order management & invoicing
- Client management
- Employee management
- Online payment modules
- Currency & tax management
- Management of deliveries
- After sales service module
- Multi-language module
If your needs are not in these two lists. Our experts can create tailor-made modules that will perfectly meet your needs.
What is a CMS ?
The Content Management System (CMS) or Content Management System (CMS) groups together a category of software that allows to design, manage and update websites or mobile applications dynamically.
- They allow several individuals to work on the same interface
- They provide a publication chain (workflow) offering, for example, the possibility of uploading the content of documents
- They make it possible to separate management operations from form and content
- They allow the content to be structured (use of FAQs, documents, blogs, discussion forums, etc.)
- They allow users to be prioritized and assigned roles and permissions (anonymous user, administrator, contributor, etc.)
Benefits of CMS
- Adapts to all types of businesses : From the blog platform to the traditional informative site (institutional, SME), via the e-commerce site or the ad site, the platform WordPress is very versatile.
- Simple and intuitive to use : Used by beginners as well as by web experts, our CMS offer an interface that is easy to understand and use, it is specially designed for administrators.
- Facilitates SEO : We make so-called 'SEO-Friendly' CMS for you, meaning that they are appreciated by search engines. They allow administrators to optimize their site for search engine ranking thanks to fields integrated directly into the platform.
- Customizable, scalable, ergonomic and suitable for mobile websites : In addition to offering full customization and being designed to provide an excellent user experience, WordPress allows websites to display as well on all types of mobile devices.
What is a CRM ?
CRM or Customer Relationship Management is a strategy for managing the relationships and interactions of a company with its customers or potential customers. A CRM system helps companies to constantly interact with customers, streamline their processes and improve profitability.
CRM generally encompasses three concepts :
- CRM as a technology: a technological product, often cloud-based, that teams use to record, track and analyze interactions between the company and the users. It is also referred to as a CRM system or solution.
- CRM as a strategy: business philosophy on how relationships with customers and prospects should be managed
- CRM as a process: a system adopted by a company to develop and manage these relationships.
Benefits of CRM
- Marketing actions : CRM makes it possible to analyze and take advantage of the flow of information drawn from market research, particularly through tools such as Enterprise Marketing Automation.
- Sales management : CRM also automates sales management through new tools (Sales Forces Automation) that improve the efficiency of salespeople.
- After-sales service management : through the establishment of call centers responsible for remote customer assistance, CRM allows the company to listen to its customers and to answer their questions.
- Facilitates access to information on customer needs.
- Attracts new customers.
- Increase sales.
- Improve the brand image of the company.
What is an ERP ?
ERP is a software package that makes it possible to manage all of a company's operational processes by integrating several management functions: order management solution, inventory management solution, payroll and accounting management solution, e-commerce management solution, BtoB or BtoC commerce management solution in a system. In other words, ERP is the 'backbone' of a business.
To qualify as an ERP, a web solution must cover at least two fundamental principles which are as follows :
- Build web applications in the form of independent but perfectly compatible modules on a single and common database.
- The use of a Workflow engine makes it possible to define all the tasks of a process and manage their achievement in all the modules of the system that need them.
In addition to an ERP, and as part of a customer satisfaction approach, many companies also acquire CRM software.
Why use an ERP ?
ERP is a management software that allows the company to integrate various functionalities such as :
- Accounting and financial management (accounting management ERP, invoicing management ERP)
- Inventory management (ERP inventory management software)
- Human resources management
- Supplier management (ERP retail suppliers).
- Sales management
- Distribution management or even
- E-commerce management (commerce ERP, specialized retail ERP)